Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

An ultimate PC

For anything not directly related to FlowStone

An ultimate PC

Postby tulamide » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:22 am

This is only of interest for all germans among us, so I post it here. For seven years now, PC-Welt regularly builds a super-pc each year, the "Höllenmaschine" and, when finished, raffle it up.

(Is "raffle the correct word? I never needed "verlosen" in english before :lol: )

This year it will be a computer worth €30,000! Not all components are revealed yet, but there's water cooling (incl. RAM), 60 Terabyte mass storage (24 TB through a NAS), 128 GB DDR4 RAM, 3x GTX980 Ti in SLI, the mainboard is a €500 socket 2011-3 workstation mainboard (so maybe they're heading for a xeon cpu this time).

I take part on it each year, but never were lucky. Maybe this year!

If you want to take part as well (it ends somewhere in march), here are some links:
PC-Welt, Website: http://www.pcwelt.de/computer-technik/pc-peripherie/hoellenmaschine
PC-Welt, Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVC_WMwVwvSjngKiZBOhF94nYBq8FlRnl

Good luck! ...and if you win, you know who you have to thank...
tulamide

Re: An ultimate PC

Postby tulamide » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:39 pm

Today the pc was raffled!

...And as every year, someone else was lucky. A pc with peripheral equipment that reached a total value of €37500! The Höllenmaschine07 ("machine from hell") was a wet dream for every pc user (and you know I sure could use one new pc).

But no time to feel sad. They are already planning the Höllenmaschine08. And it will top the HM07, just as every year. Also, I won't spread the word next year. This year the count of participants doubled :shock:

The king is dead - long live the king :lol:
tulamide

Return to Off Topic