Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

SynthMaker Users Class Reunion

For anything not directly related to FlowStone

Re: SynthMaker Users Class Reunion

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:12 am

and no user status marks! something fishy going on here trogg! :lol:
Jay

Postby trogluddite » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:07 am

Jay wrote:and no user status marks! something fishy going on here trogg! :lol:

There is a special honour, it seems, for the truly dedicated, before which all other status marks are of no consequence...

...User Avatar.

Only AM and MegHurtz have been granted this most venerable title - not even any other user unafraid to enter the fray naked, without so much as a 48 pixel square jpeg to protect them, have been thus honoured.

Their dedication is so all-encompassing that, yes - look again - see? - they were here before the very creation itself!

And it is also rumoured that the fabled Malc does stalk amongst us sometimes, too. Some say his words have magically appeared before them, as if seen through a magnificent blue-white glowing window.
And a reborn flowstone was transported through the magic portals and did banish the bugs and foul creatures.
And did not crash, even as the end of the world came...
..and went...
...and was a complete anti-climax.

We should take these mysterious happenings as a good omen.

And pay no heed to the doubters who say, "Pah, bit of a balls up on the old forum migration thingy, what? - Bet you made your own FS account instead of just waiting for the dev's to do it for you, didn't you! Ha ha, mister no-posts."
They merely haven't had enough beer yet to see the truth, as I have.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:30 pm

lol great post trogg!

that made my day!

hey they should also give custom titles to the hard working and dedicated! You trogg are worth your weight in gold round here so, i think you should be entitled to the same!

gets my vote +1

Best Regards
Jay

Postby trogluddite » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:09 pm

He he, cheers mate. :D
Guess it's starting to feel a bit more cosy around here now that there are a few more of us, and we are starting to get stuck into all the new toys rather than just nosing around. We've all a bit of learning to do before there'll be too many complete VSTs posted maybe, but I don't think it'll be all that long before there's some cool stuff getting uploaded.

And I never liked forums where you couldn't get away with the odd PWUTI* now and then.

*(posting while under the influence! he he)
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby Yuroun » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:47 am

I'm here too :D
Yuroun

Previous

Return to Off Topic