Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Mini SSC 3Byte Protocol

Discuss Control Systems here

Mini SSC 3Byte Protocol

Postby JB_AU » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:56 am

Why is it when i type a 3 & a B (3B) "Boobs" come to mind lol

I read the dsp blog (as you do!(should!!)) , excited by the HopeRf tranceiver i concluded from datasheets i could interface the receiver directly to a Pololu Maestro servo controller. Flowstone-->Hope-->Maestro.

What i liked most, is the fact, that the Meastro (damn! english) accepts the Mini SSC 3Byte Protocol (omg).

So this is my simplified module without comport, (I finally understand it, hooray).

Now i would like to ask how to accomplish a few things :)

How would i apply a single right click transition that decrements or increments the slide +/- value of 1 depending which side is clicked ?
How can you show/hide a module by interaction?
Do layers exist somehow?

Finally, how does one populate the version properties of an exported executable?

Ok, thanks.
Attachments
MiniSscProtocol.fsm
(14.47 KiB) Downloaded 2263 times
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

Albert Einstein
JB_AU

Re: Mini SSC 3Byte Protocol

Postby Nubeat7 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:46 pm

JB_AU wrote:How would i apply a single right click transition that decrements or increments the slide +/- value of 1 depending which side is clicked ?

if you rclick in the left half of the slider it decrements and on the right half it increments, you also can set the steps so you can increment or decrement 10 instead of 1..
Attachments
MiniSscProtocol_inc_dectrigger.fsm
(14.89 KiB) Downloaded 2320 times
Nubeat7

Return to Machine Control