Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Quantum computing is a reality!

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Quantum computing is a reality!

Postby adamszabo » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:06 am

MichaelBenjamin wrote:speed of new technology has been too fast.

Says who? Its just your own opinion. I on the other hand think technology is too slow. Remember Back to the Future II when we were promised a floating hoverboard in 2015? Well that never happened :lol:
adamszabo

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Last edited by MichaelBenjamin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelBenjamin

Postby Spogg » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 am

I think that’s a well-argued point Michael, but what are we to do about it?
The tech train is unstoppable and many of us like that, but I sense you feel a bit overwhelmed.

One thing we can do is take a tech that we like, and discipline ourselves to explore the shit out of it.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Last edited by MichaelBenjamin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelBenjamin

Postby Phil Thalasso » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello all,

I'm not sure that my opinion is needed here, but I basically agre with everybody.
Progress should never be hemmed, so that first step is one into the right direction.
Of course I can see Trogluddite's point as well. The people who are NOW able to use
that technology, will probably not use it for our best interest, if that were a free
and liberal society.
Since 9-11 we have seen drastic cut-backs in civil-rights in the western hemisphere.
Stateside it is as bad as in Europe and vice versa. I do not believe that the Deep State
ist just a political slogan; it does exist.
I'm also with MichaelBenjamin's arguments, that technology is progressing at too fast
a pace to keep up with it. I see this development very critical, especially with regard
to children. But that is the parent's realm of influence, not google's. Quantum computing
will not worsen he siuation.
Bottom-line is, that I'm glad I live in our das and do look forward to what is down the
technological line. Maybe I'll have a holographic 3D VSTi in 20 years, that would be cool.

You all have a good week-end
Best regards
Phil
Phil Thalasso

Previous

Return to General