Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Back to the simple things; Multiply a sine wave by 3

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: Back to the simple things; Multiply a sine wave by 3

Postby Spogg » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:05 am

I'm posting this on behalf of BobF because he's had the dreaded "quota" message.

It seems to work well, so thanks Bob! Great stuff.

Cheers

Spogg
Attachments
Bobs 5x Sine.zip
FS 3
(3.08 MiB) Downloaded 849 times
Spogg

Postby BobF » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:47 pm

Hello Gang,

Here is a little module that supplies 10 sines, F1 to F10 with adjustable gain and also each output can be inverted. It is interesting when mixing these and you invert various sines the waveform changes shape, yet the harmonics all stay the same. Well I really hope this is useful to some or all. Please, do comment and make suggestions if you have them and if you come up with any cool uses please share.

Later then, BobF.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1m1zeg2tau40z ... s.fsm?dl=0

PLEASE, let me know if you download, just like to get an idea of how many. Thanks.....
BobF

Postby Duckett » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:30 am

Hi gang,

While we're all spending lots of time inside, I could be working on ironing kinks and polishing features of existing projects.. but, of course, I'm poking around other people's schematics, like this one, to unwind instead.

I've discovered that some interesting results can be obtained with an XY pad, auto-correlate and Hilbert real-to-complex... right now, it's doing great at producing woodwind- or brass-like timbre morphing, as well as the subtle sort of variation in timbre you hear when walking around a source of ground hum, or by heavy-duty electrical stuff..

Whee! I'll post an .fsm when there's one worth posting, that you might gaze in awe and embarrassment at the kludgefest it will be :P
We have to train ourselves so that we can improvise on anything... a bird, a sock, a fuming beaker! This, too, can be music. Anything can be music. -Biff Debris
Duckett

Postby Spogg » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:05 pm

BobF wrote:...Here is a little module that supplies 10 sines, F1 to F10 with adjustable gain and also each output can be inverted. ...

Very nicely done Bob! :ugeek:

Thanks for sharing and proving a principle.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:39 pm

I've never used sine to this extent; but will try and surely will find this stimulating :).
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Previous

Return to User Examples