Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Win10 preventing VST export

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Win10 preventing VST export

Postby tektoog » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:30 am

MichaelBenjamin wrote:I think it is ok to "hate" big corporations like microdoof et al (read: heavily criticise for their detrimental and intrusive actions to a negative effect for the end users control over the system), because it is an abstract entity, and not people.
Give the power to the people, not some faceless megacorps. For my own use windows XP had all i needed, a filebrowser and programs to start. Everything after it i never felt to be an actual improvement. And linux systems are godlike in what they give you as an user of control over every detail, if you want it. And what is so bad about political opinions, i agree this is not a political forum, but at the same time every software and everything we do borders somewhat to a political fringe. As long as nobody gets personally insulting i think ideas can benefit from free exchange the most, without any taboos, afterall it is just words. I just fear sometimes that we might end up in a totally tabooed up megacorp controlled thought bubbleworld full of hollow and streamlined phrasing, were expression of thought might be surpressed to such an extend, that one fears to give a proper thought of its own, which might be devastating for the freedom of a society.

+1
"Essential random order for chaotic repetitive sequences"
tektoog

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:31 am

Last edited by MichaelBenjamin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelBenjamin

Postby tektoog » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:59 am

Been a long while since I haven't played a video game...
FS is the best game ever... ;)
tektoog

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:38 am

Last edited by MichaelBenjamin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelBenjamin

Postby tektoog » Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:43 am

I would suggest... Pong... :D
tektoog

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:23 am

MichaelBenjamin

Postby trogluddite » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:05 pm

tektoog wrote:...chief of the police of thoughts around here, I would like to talk to the head manager..

Guess that'll be me, then? ;) :lol:

A bit of political discussion is acceptable, so long as the debate is polite and within the other forum rules. However, I remind everybody that it is the job of moderators to do the moderating, and if anyone feels that another member is misbehaving, they should simply report the post in question, not engage in accusations and counter accusations.

When we decide how to act, the mods always look at people's patterns of posts over time, not just isolated incidents - we feel it would be too harsh to act upon every single little infraction, as everyone has a grumpy day now and then, and misunderstandings can easily happen when we can only use writing to communicate (and for some of us, this is not in their primary language).

It is generally accepted that the person starting a thread has priority in deciding what is "on topic" and what isn't, especially if they are asking for advice about a technical problem such as this one. The mods are always happy to move tangential discussions to a new thread if so wished.

For now, no moderator action taken - but please play nicely, folks!
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Previous

Return to General