Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Support

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Support

Postby Flemming » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:14 pm

Yes :) I now have access to the SynthMaker forum too.

Thanks a lot to Tester and Malc for helping me and fixing my problem!!
Flemming

FL Studio Synthmaker not opening

Postby BanG1st » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:52 pm

When I open the synthmaker channel on FL Studio it's telling me " Sorry but this plugin couldn't be found or opened.
If this plugin has to be registered, please check that you registered it correctly." I registered it when I upgraded and bought the full version of flowstone, on my laptop, and now i'm on my desktop cause my laptop crashed cause microsoft blows, and I can't open it in fl studio no more when i select the synthmaker channel. I contacted image-line and they told me to come here and contact DSP. Please help thanks. Flowstone works fine in stand alone on my desktop, but I can't open synthmaker in FL Studio. Thanks for your time.
BanG1st

Postby MyCo » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:56 pm

Does it tell you the plugin file it is looking for (and maybe the path it is searching in) ?

Another quick error check would be: Check if there is a SynthMaker.dll in your FLS program directory. Or maybe do a plugin scan in FLS and see if SynthMaker is in the list and active.
MyCo

Postby TeslaTronik » Thu May 18, 2017 12:16 am

edit 2: I found the issue in the stock Delay primitive (its broken) replaced with one i found from synthmaker (older is better i guess)

http://www.naiant.com/SM/SM%20Forum%20A ... 0Delay.osm

I am back in flowstone after a break and some very strange behaviour is happening.. a project i started works perfectly well except for the (echo) delay.. no matter which i use it simply wont work. not even the stock echo. yet reverb and chorus and such work just fine... i'm on 3.0.9 Beta 1.

I downloaded the version previous to it but my project will not open inside that, saying something about my system not supporting sse then getting and out of memory error...( but the echo/delay works just fine in that) has anyone else had this problem at all? any ideas?

Thanks, Alan.

Edit: I have attached a file with the stock echo effect.. this effect literally does not work for me.
FS BETA.fsm
echo not working
(50.19 KiB) Downloaded 2688 times
TeslaTronik

Postby gvalletto » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:58 pm

"I am back in flowstone after a break and some very strange behaviour is happening.. a project i started works perfectly well except for the (echo) delay.. no matter which i use it simply wont work. not even the stock echo. yet reverb and chorus and such work just fine... i'm on 3.0.9 Beta 1."

When happened similar troubles in my PC with 3.0.9x, I saved the problematic schemes as 3.0.8.1. Then I installed 3.0.8.1 version. This version is more solid that newer ones.
gvalletto

Support

Postby gvalletto » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Any news about exporting VST3 / 64-bit VSTs in Flowstone?
gvalletto

Postby Spogg » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:11 pm

It's not a good idea to use the 3.09 betas. There are bugs which will be resolved with the next release.

For the time being I'd say stick to 3.08.1

No news about 64 bit yet...

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby djbrynte » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi Administrators i have a little problem i dont know how it hapend. But for some reason when i installed and reninstalled and then installed Flowstone. I got a glitch in my flowstone.

When im saving files i can click (save as) i get an error message saying (Encounter an improper argument)

I can just click on (save)

So everytime i make a new version i have top copy the schematic manually instead of clicking (save as)

My question is. It must be something with the regkeys. Can you pls make a regkey fixer. So i can just click this fix and its done.

Would be so much of an help for me and prob others who have the same issue?
djbrynte

Postby gvalletto » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Hi all, I hope this forum (and FS at all) is no dead...
I replaced the HDD in my PC, next formatted and installed Windows 10 and all the software that was installed in the older HDD. But Flowstone 3.0.8.1 crash after launch everytime. No matter which scheme I attempt to load.
Next I installed FS 3.0.9.beta 2. It no crashes but it neither works, and it show a message (Please see the attached picture).
What can I do?
Captura.PNG
Captura.PNG (5.69 KiB) Viewed 68649 times
gvalletto

Postby Spogg » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:16 am

No it's not dead! It's alive and kicking!

First question...
Were you on Windows 10 before you replaced the HDD?

If no, are all your drivers, especially chipset and sound, compatible with your version of Windows 10?

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

PreviousNext

Return to General