Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Taking down all of My schematics

For general discussion related FlowStone

Taking down all of My schematics

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:21 pm

So, I put a new condition on My sticking around...

[Moderator Edit = "Trog"]

You don't get to set conditions when you're on a final formal warning.

Moderators do get to set conditions, however. And the last condition I set was this.
trogluddite wrote:Any attempt to continue discussing the content of this thread will be deleted immediately without further warning.

Original content deleted except as necessary for context. Thread locked.

[/Moderator Edit]
Last edited by wlangfor@uoguelph.ca on Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Re: Taking down all of My schematics

Postby adamszabo » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:50 pm

wlangfor@uoguelph.ca wrote:So, I put a new condition on My sticking around; being a moderator

Please god no!
adamszabo

Postby pshannon » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Rob,
Why do you put conditions for your presence in a forum? Whether you are gods gift to programming/sound engineering or not, this is a place to "share" knowledge and ask questions. To put conditions on something like that as a guest IMHO is totally out of line. You have benefited greatly from several people here with your EQ/filters engines. You have pretty much put a target on your back with some of your statements. I will give you credit again for some of your ideas and interface gui designs. I think they are awesome! However, we need moderators with a chilled attitude and not looking to toot their horns or chest beating that they created the best thing ever made and you must love it. I love this forum because outside of my security and IT world, there are some extreme diverse talents here that keep drawing me to this blog almost too much! Mainly after this covid issues and lock down. I love reading posts from intelligent people here that know more than me and I keep learning that way. I hope you change your mind and you continue to contribute to the forum even if you are not a moderator.

Sincerely,

Patrick
pshannon

Postby tulamide » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:12 pm

You have a serious issue, and I'm dead serious. You are so looking for attention that you are willing to lose all of your dignity. In Germany we have a word for what I feel right now: "fremdschämen"

There's no translation, but it describes "the feeling of shame on someone else's behalf; the feeling of shame for someone else who has done sth. embarrassing"

You are not special. You are just one member of this forum, as we all are. Talking about conditions is so ridiculous, like a diva dictating the surroundings she expects for accepting to sing her aria.

It would be wise to stay under the radar for a while. Maybe take a week off, enjoy the sun, think of nothing. Then consider becoming a valuable member of the forum. Or don't. And just leave.

But don't behave like that. It's egocentric and sad.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby lalalandsynth » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:51 pm

Deposit $10 to my Paypal account or I am leaving !
lalalandsynth

Postby trogluddite » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:26 pm

[moderator="trog"]Thead Locked - see first post.[/moderator]
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Return to General