Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Why you should choose flowstone

For general discussion related FlowStone

Why you should choose flowstone

Postby wlangfor@uoguelph.ca » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:30 pm

Here's a video I made:

[moderator_edit]
Link removed as the video contains demonstrably false information which could mislead (potential) users.
In particular - the currently available Beta versions should NOT be downloaded, as they are extremely buggy. There is development work still taking place, but the latest Alphas are available only to existing users who have been explicitly invited to join the testing team - and the user who made this video is NOT the person responsible for the inviting!

(Talking about good reasons to use flowstone)
My youtube channel: DSPplug
My Websites: www.dspplug.com KVRaudio flowstone products
wlangfor@uoguelph.ca

Re: Why you should choose flowstone

Postby trogluddite » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:39 pm

Your enthusiasm for FlowStone is very heart-warming, Robert. However, the few good points in the video are marred by dozens of factual inaccuracies and a few points which don't even seem to make sense. In any case, there isn't really much point doing such promotional work until DSPr have decided how the next release is going to be handled.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Return to General