Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

I support 64Bit development

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: I support 64Bit development

Postby josevo » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:26 pm

kortezzzz wrote:
o be more precise, im happy to found these services. But i expect real feedback from Devs.

+1

Yes, i will support, without hesitation, the more so, i have 3 interesting vsti's in my product arsenal which get great
feedbacks from my (not so many) consumers, which their main complain is the lack of 64bit support. I believe they not really need it, as they work with a "built-in bridge" DAWs anyway, but it already has been proven that 64bit support is mainly a (huge!) psychological aspect in the client's final conclusion when considering a product (i'm talking about synths, not sample based instruments). It is more about prestige than performance... :roll:
As many of you, I believe that 64bit support will make the difference between "theoretically? that is a very nice idea..." and "Wow, i must have it!". No mac support is not cool (and its looks bad on the product's KVR spec' list, which has it's own impact too), but... i believe 64bit is a great start and worth the investment. And I would really like to get a feedback from Malc him self about this kickstart. it's important for me to know that the only one who can make it happen is really co-operating and we are not just "grinding Water" here.

I agree, at some extent, though.
There are promising new DAWs accepting only 64 bits VSTs and becoming very popular for being powerful and free. E.G. Akai MPC Beats.

BTW: Akai isn't a Japanese company anymore, but Chinese.
P.D. I meant, not made in Japan.
Last edited by josevo on Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josevo

Postby k brown » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:43 pm

Latest info on Wikipedia is that Akai is currently owned by InMusic, an American company. I'm sure like most tech companies, their products may be manufactured in China, but that doesn't make them a Chinese company any more than it makes Apple a Chinese company. This is Akai Professional I'm referring to, since that's the arm of the company that makes musical instruments; I assume that's what you mean by 'Akai'.
Website for the plugins : http://kbrownsynthplugins.weebly.com/
k brown

Postby josevo » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:03 pm

Good news then, thank you.
josevo

Postby Tech@MRSAkronOhio.com » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:52 pm

It was not well documented that this was not 64 bit in the purchase information, I am going to have to get a refund becuase I have no use for this if it is only 32 bit
Tech@MRSAkronOhio.com

Postby Spogg » Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:38 am

Tech@MRSAkronOhio.com wrote:It was not well documented that this was not 64 bit in the purchase information, I am going to have to get a refund becuase I have no use for this if it is only 32 bit

That’s a shame but I would respectfully suggest that you could learn about your 32 bit version then, when you’re ready, join the Slack FS4 testing group and get access to the amazing 64 bit version.
Spogg

Postby swisszop » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:30 pm

I will support 64-bit in either an around 100-150 USD update or kickstarter campaign.
swisszop

Previous

Return to General