Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Unlimited Size WAV Record V0.4

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Unlimited Size WAV Record V0.4

Postby Youlean » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:34 pm

Hi guys, I was experimenting with dll component, and I figured out that it could be nice to build WAV recorder that doesn't need predetermined size. This is currently mono, but I will add another channel. Currently it uses double amount of memory for it's size, but this should be fixed also.

I am not sure if you will be able to use it on your computer tho, as I haven't still figured out how to do static binding in Visual Studio to ensure compatibility for other systems...

NOTICE: Don't include this in your project yet, before we confirm that it will work on every machine...

V0.2
Optimized version. If someone had problems loading it, now it shouldn't have it...

V0.3
Added stereo feature. Fixed pushing array bug.

V0.4
Hopefully now it will work on all systems (tested on clean Win 7)
Attachments
WAV Recorder V0.4.zip
(135.5 KiB) Downloaded 1361 times
WAV Recorder V0.3.fsm
(180.2 KiB) Downloaded 1207 times
WAV Recorder V0.2.fsm
(176.85 KiB) Downloaded 1122 times
Last edited by Youlean on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Youlean

Re: Unlimited Size WAV Record V0.2

Postby Exo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Thanks Youlean, seems to work fine here.
Flowstone Guru. Blog and download site for Flowstone.
Best VST Plugins. Initial Audio.
Exo

Postby Youlean » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Exo wrote:Thanks Youlean, seems to work fine here.

Great! But you have many libraries already installed on your system, I am waiting for some "regular" guy to confirm it... ;)

I am now thinking, I could combine this recorder with poly slicer to make wav editor.. :o
Youlean

Postby Exo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:43 pm

Youlean wrote:
Exo wrote:Thanks Youlean, seems to work fine here.

Great! But you have many libraries already installed on your system, I am waiting for some "regular" guy to confirm it... ;)

I am now thinking, I could combine this recorder with poly slicer to make wav editor.. :o

Yes that would be pretty cool! :)
Flowstone Guru. Blog and download site for Flowstone.
Best VST Plugins. Initial Audio.
Exo

Re: Unlimited Size WAV Record V0.3

Postby Jay » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:32 pm

works like a charm here on a clean windows 8.2 machine :)

2015-04-12_142752.png
2015-04-12_142752.png (77.58 KiB) Viewed 31252 times

cheers!
Jay

Postby martinvicanek » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:24 pm

Guess I am the regular guy that you were looking for, Youlean. ;)
No luck here. :( Pressing the white On/Off switch activates the yellow LED (DLL is embedded), however the two green LEDs remain off (DLL not found and function in DLL not found). :? Pressing or releasing the Record switch does not produce any data at the Array output (yes, the audio stream is running). :( Apparently I can locate the DLL file manually but I don't know which file. :? Any hints? I am using FS 3.0.4.
martinvicanek

Postby Youlean » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:33 pm

martinvicanek wrote:Guess I am the regular guy that you were looking for, Youlean. ;)
No luck here. :( Pressing the white On/Off switch activates the yellow LED (DLL is embedded), however the two green LEDs remain off (DLL not found and function in DLL not found). :? Pressing or releasing the Record switch does not produce any data at the Array output (yes, the audio stream is running). :( Apparently I can locate the DLL file manually but I don't know which file. :? Any hints? I am using FS 3.0.4.

Hey Martin, thanks for reply.
Try locating this dll...
Attachments
WAV Recorder.zip
(4.87 KiB) Downloaded 1194 times
Youlean

Postby Youlean » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:41 pm

If locating dll doesn't work, that means that the problem is library linking when building dll. Exo has explained how to do it in Netbans, but I could't find same thing for Visual Studio. I have searched it for 3 days and I still did not find the solution, and to be honest, I am not even sure what to search for...

This could also be bug with embedding dll, because when I tried Exo's Poly Slicer, I couldn't get it to work, but after manually locating dll it was working just fine...
Youlean

Postby Youlean » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Hey guys, I think that I have solved problem with loading dll on different PC's. Please if this didn't worked for you, and now it is working, report here...
Thanks!
Youlean

Re: Unlimited Size WAV Record V0.4

Postby mccy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Hey, this looks great! Thank you very much! Now I can handle the two arrays as dual mono mems/files, but how can I combine them to one stereo array?

thanks

Martin
mccy

Next

Return to User Examples