Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

FlowStone dreams...

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: FlowStone dreams...

Postby trogluddite » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Duckett wrote:...then I wake up

I'm sure I'd find life far more amenable if every day didn't start with this! :lol:
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby billv » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:02 pm

"God knows the secrets of your heart and tells it to you when your asleep"-Bob Dylan.. :D :lol:
billv

Postby RJHollins » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:59 am

Probably why I don't sleep ........
RJHollins

Postby Spogg » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:59 am

I just spent a good portion of the wee hours wondering how I could get my new FlowStone oven to modulate food.
Spogg

Postby trogluddite » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:40 pm

^ Hmmm, microwave DSP streams; now there's an idea (do they do USB-to-magnetron interfaces?) I think you might get quite a bit of aliasing at 2.45 GHz with the stock oscillators, though! :ugeek:

I'm getting a bit worried about the "FlowStone in the kitchen" theme. You're not letting obsessing over your schematics interfere with your nutrition, I hope! :lol:
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby Spogg » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:51 pm

trogluddite wrote:I'm getting a bit worried about the "FlowStone in the kitchen" theme.

Good point actually.
Maybe my brain has a deep seated confusion between Modulation Source and modulating sauce.
Spogg

Postby HughBanton » Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:17 pm

This must be a first - a Covid jab FlowStone dream!! Being an old person, I had my first jab end of last week. Astra Zeneca. You know I'd swear my Mum used to drive one of those, back in the 80s, she always liked her Vauxhalls.

Anyway, I digress .. So, a few hours later, during a brief nightime mild-fever, I swear it seemed as though I was a Flowstone schematic, and that I was being invaded by some unauthorised preset, which didn't seem at all compatible with my preset prims. Painful.

I recall desperately scanning printouts, trying to find where the numbers didn't tie up, proper panic stuff.

Did I figure it out? No idea, when do dreams ever let you get to the end of a bedspreadsheet ...?

:lol:

H

PS That was it - fine the next day, mild aches. I reckon my antibodies have been bored stiff this last year, something proper to do at long last - werheyy!
HughBanton

Postby deraudrl » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:24 am

HughBanton wrote:Being an old person, I had my first jab end of last week.
PS That was it - fine the next day, mild aches.

This was the first shot I've had in decades that caused injection-site pain.

As usual I'd opted for left arm...and I sleep on that side. Oops.
I keep a pair of oven mitts next to my computer so I don't get a concussion from slapping my forehead while I'm reading the responses to my questions.
deraudrl

Postby Spogg » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:53 am

I had my jab yesterday and just like after my flu jab I had a horrible night with low grade feverishness and a constant involuntary rumination on why I had to use the FlowStone schematic supplied with the jab so the vaccine would work. :?

I’m now totally sleep-deprived but feeling good about having had the vaccination.
Spogg

Postby MrFuls » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:37 pm

If the vaccine causes flowstone-based fever dreams, I guess it's high time I finally sign myself up :lol: (am 25, but was offered it due to essential status)
MrFuls

PreviousNext

Return to General