Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Combination Circuits/Schematics

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Combination Circuits/Schematics

Postby tiffy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:57 pm

TRUE-COMPLEMENT CIRCUIT.

If M = 0, the 4-bit Binary number pass through the X-OR Gates unmodified or in TRUE form.

If M = 1, the 4-bit Binary number will be inverted by the X-OR Gates (Complement) at the output.

This circuit is normally used in Adding/Subtracting Circuits.
Attachments
True-Complement Circuit v1.0.fsm
(26.72 KiB) Downloaded 1028 times
tiffy

Postby tiffy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:36 am

SEQUENCE COUNTER v1.0

The sequence of each Button A through F is recorded in the order they are pressed.

Example: If button D is pressed first it will be allocated the value 1 and when Button A is pressed next it will be allocated the value 2 and so forth.
Attachments
Sequence Counter v1.0.fsm
(4.44 KiB) Downloaded 1032 times
tiffy

Postby RJHollins » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:52 am

Not sure why I would want ... but I just had to look at the circuit out of curiosity [as well as looking to learn
something new].

That's one reason I like following your post and schematics.

Thanks Tiffy 8-)
RJHollins

Postby tiffy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:03 am

GOAL PROGRESS TIMER v1.0

The Goal Progress Time is recorded against a Button when Buttons A through F is pressed.

NOTE: There is a stock primitive "teaching goal progress timer" which startup its timer the moment that the schematic is started, but it cannot be Reset to zero (0) once it has started.

This "Goal Progress Timer v1.0" differs from the "teaching goal progress timer" in that it can be Started up and being Reset at any time and can even be used in a similar manner as the stock primitive.

I should actually split the module into separate units like A, B, C, D, E, F which should make it more usable - I will see when I have a little spare time and then I will upload it.
Attachments
Goal Progress Timer v1.0.fsm
(9.43 KiB) Downloaded 1048 times
tiffy

Postby tiffy » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:13 pm

GOAL PROGRESS TIMER v1.3

In this schematic, I have split the “GOAL” module and the “GOAL PROGRESS TIMER” module into separate units.

Make as many copies of the first "Goal" module as needed up to 1000.

When the "Goal Progress Timer" is switched On and you click randomly on the Trigger Buttons of the "Goals" the "Goal Progress Timer" module will allocate each of the "Goals" Numbers in the order that you press the Trigger Buttons and at the same time the "Time" in H:M:Sec:mSec will be allocated against the relative "Goal" Number in the Text "Result" column.

A "Goal" output which displays a zero (0) indicates that its Trigger Button has not yet been pressed and therefore no Time or Goal Number is allocated in the Text "Results" column.

NOTE: When the schematic is started up the "Goal Progress Timer" automatically Startup if you want to make use of this function. Else you can Manually switch OFF the "Goal Progress Timer" module after startup and Start it Manually when required.
Attachments
Goal Progress Timer v1.3.fsm
(9.67 KiB) Downloaded 1003 times
tiffy

Postby tiffy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:30 am

PRESS ONCE WITH TIME-OUT INTERLOCK

When the Start Timer Button is pressed, the Schematic allows only one Trigger to pass within a specified Time-out period irrespective of how many times the Input Trigger Button is pressed.

However, when the Time-out occurred a trigger cannot pass to the output until the Start Timer Button is pressed again.

**The Time cannot be extended by pressing the Start Timer Button several times in succession.
Attachments
Press Once withTime-Out Interlock.fsm
(26.7 KiB) Downloaded 1007 times
tiffy

Postby tiffy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 am

ELECTRONIC DICE V1.2

This is an electronic version of a throwable object that can rest in multiple positions, used for generating random numbers from 1 to 6.

Dice are suitable as gambling devices for games like craps and are also used in non-gambling tabletop games.

When you press the Play Button the Dice will 'roll' until it comes to 'rest' and displays a random number.

You can select different Colors for the LED's between Red, Green, Blue, Orange, and Yellow.
Attachments
Electronic Dice v1.2.fsm
(30.3 KiB) Downloaded 1032 times
tiffy

Postby RJHollins » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Works great. Thanks Tiffy.

[really like the 'Press Once' module].
RJHollins

Postby tiffy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:23 pm

ALL 3-INPUT LOGIC GATES:

3-Input AND Gate
3-Input NAND Gate
3-Input OR Gate
3-Input NOR Gate
3-Input XOR Gate

All the relevant TRUTH Tables are incuded in the Schematic.
Attachments
3-Input Gates.fsm
(18.19 KiB) Downloaded 1009 times
tiffy

Postby tiffy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:07 pm

LED SWITCHES (BLINKING & STATIC)

1-set of 18 blinking LED Switches (Martin wrote the Ruby Code for the Blinking - thank you Martin, but I added more different Colors. I made a Blinking LED from Primitives, not included here, but I prefer Martin's version thereof).

1-set of 18 Static LED Switches to which I added more different colors.

Both Blinking and Static LED Switches (they are all Boole Switches) can be scaled up/down and you have many colors to choose from (Each LED have 5 different Colors to select from). The colors are the same as those I made on a previous occasion for the sets of LED's I uploaded on another post of mine.
Attachments
LED Switches (Blinking & Static).fsm
(472.61 KiB) Downloaded 1044 times
tiffy

PreviousNext

Return to General