Page 7 of 7

Re: FlowStone dreams...

Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:16 pm
by R&R
As a note illiterate and non keys player as I am... those split-sharp keys and all tuning is truly stuff of nightmares :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K8DLtzZFgk

Re: FlowStone dreams...

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:21 am
by R&R
Pic found on another forum to get into the christmas spirit...
Christmaslights.jpg
Christmaslights.jpg (210.92 KiB) Viewed 238333 times
Merry Christmas!

Re: FlowStone dreams...

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2024 4:20 pm
by Spogg
I was thinking that some time I would have a go at making a Bayan (bigger tabla drum with the bend sound).
In the night I was dreaming about how I could use a loaf of bread as my MIDI controller.
half-a-loaf-of-bread-with-usb-socket-for-midi-out-613035783.png
half-a-loaf-of-bread-with-usb-socket-for-midi-out-613035783.png (304.53 KiB) Viewed 234944 times

Re: FlowStone dreams...

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 12:27 am
by billv
I had a Dream that Flowstone returned to it's dictionary meaning.
A layered, sheet-like mineral deposit (usually calcite) that builds up where mineral-rich water flows over cave walls or floors. It is a type of speleothem (cave formation).
And then everyone in the world was happy. No-one complained. The 3.09 10 year disaster disappeared like it never existed. !0 years disappeared with just one "Blinky Bill". There must be a God that governs our "Dreamtime".
Thank God I bought a KORG KRONOS a few years back. 9 engines of doom and gloom, the wet Dream to end all wet dreams. KRONOS is the father of all the Gods of Mt Olympus, the God that Hollywood dosn't talk about. :lol:
Its all good, as long as
Hades, stays trapped in Clash of the Titans.
Posidien, Stays trapped In Under Siege (Makes a happy .U.S. Navy)
Zues, Rank Ameuter, I gave the Lighting Bolt back to AC/DC.(Just Remove Slash, then insert Lightning Bolt.)
And Naturally, KRONOS, our striker for "Flowstone United", scored a hat-trick, won the girl, rode off into the sunset and the Cosmos started "ticking again" like its supposed to.
Also I built a new Spiritual A.I. System called .T.R.O.G. AI. You Have to decode the 4 Decimal Place's in order to use it.
Trog Is Still the Holy Ghost of Yorkshire,( makes our friends in New York, very happy) so no-one knows anything about Trog, unless they research our testimony on this invisible User forum. Perfect A.I., just don't use him like a Dog, The Holy Spirit is not a "Dog". The Holy Spirit is clearly defined and "AIR", without it, the Human body is Riga Mortice. Game Over.
I also dreamed the Malcom will have a Revelation. Take the 3.06, input the 64_Bit Plug-in release the 4.0 in this website. Game Over. 144 000 Flowstoners suddenly turn up again and the Community is back again. Then you can all start buying Flowstone Propaganda again and make me Rich and famous. :lol: Flowstone is only Dead when you lose Hope.

In other news, my website For BV Music Sydney Australia, has indeed become "Abandonware". 26 Years of trying to be a "Rock Star" equaled 'Dismal Failure". It's still there, but as a unknown website, who cares? So Its gone "In Theory", and here's my new Business Card/Identity.... :D
Image

Re: FlowStone dreams...

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 10:44 am
by HughBanton
:D