Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Click/Pop Problem With Synth

For general discussion related FlowStone

Click/Pop Problem With Synth

Postby Drnkhobo » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Hey guys!

Ive got a REALLY simple synth here and im getting annoying clicks at the end of the voice.
As you will see I have an adsr connected with a bit of a release but im still getting clicks.

Im kinda scratching my head here like I dont know why this is still happening after an envelope
but im thinking its one of those times where the answer is so simple & under my nose. . . .

Anyway, id appreciate it if someone can take a look at my schm.

EZSynth.fsm
Like I said BASIC
(38.93 KiB) Downloaded 908 times

Oh, should mention , repeatedly press "x" on the keyboard to hear a really good example of the click
Drnkhobo

Re: Click/Pop Problem With Synth

Postby TrojakEW » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi
I'v checked your synth and with your release setting I din't hear any clicks. To avoid clicks when release is set to minimum you have to edit code to setup minimum value. Check schematic where I have added another adsr with adjusted release. I also added selector so you can switch between them to hear difference. If this is what you mean then adjust it to your need.
Attachments
EZSynth_adsr.fsm
(40.56 KiB) Downloaded 870 times
TrojakEW

Re: Click/Pop Problem With Synth

Postby Drnkhobo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:37 am

I've modified the envelopes already, but I was talking about when you repeatedly play notes , but I seemed to have fixed it in the midi2poly prim options. Retrig stolen ect.
Drnkhobo

Return to General