Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Interested in developing some synths/effects?

For general discussion related FlowStone

Interested in developing some synths/effects?

Postby support » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:36 pm

Image Line are looking for FS developers to create content for the next release of FL Studio. This will contain a new FL plugin version of FlowStone.

If you're interested please email us and we'll pass your details on to Image Line.
support

Re: Interested in developing some synths/effects?

Postby MyCo » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Why do those requests only come right after I bought some of their products. Same happened with the first S|M integration. And now I actually have licenses for all of their products, so there wouldn't be any benefit for me :twisted:
MyCo

Postby DaveClark » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi Support,

Will this IL version of FS contain the Ruby component?

If so, how do they plan on handling the interpreter DLL? It might prove interesting to you to discuss that issue with them, even if they don't plan to implement it.

Regards,
Dave Clark
DaveClark

Postby trogluddite » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 pm

Yes, I have a few things I'm converting over to FS that I wouldn't mind sharing. I'm far too lazy to market my stuff myself, so it would be nice to have some stuff that got a wider audience. ;)

As Dave suggests, it would be nice to know if there will be any differences in features with the FS version, just in case we need to take them into consideration while designing.

And congratulations on your continuing partnership with Image Line. I don't use their products myself, but it is good to hear that FS will carry on the tradition of drawing in music enthusiasts this way.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby support » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 am

Sorry MyCo, I can see the timing isn't ideal for you. That said, we have no idea what Image Line would be offering in return so it would be up to you to discuss that with them.

Dave - yes it will have Ruby just like FlowStone. The FlowStone generator and effect plugins will be installed as part of FL Studio so the ruby dll will be installed alongside the plugin dlls. There will be no need to do the dll wrapping and extraction that we currently do for VST plugins.
support

Postby AngularMomentum » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:12 pm

So SynthMaker is exchanged with Flowstone in the next release of Fl Studio?
AngularMomentum

Postby rlr » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Maybe we should do some negotiation beforehand. AM, did you get some compensation for your plugins?
My benefit the last time was a free upgrade from producer edition to XXL. Not bad for a couple of hours fun work.

cheers,
rl
rlr

Postby dledgerton » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:45 pm

I'm interested in learning about the process. Thanks.

David
David
dledgerton

Postby infuzion » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:45 pm

MyCo wrote:Why do those requests only come right after I bought some of their products. Same happened with the first S|M integration. And now I actually have licenses for all of their products, so there wouldn't be any benefit for me :twisted:
But you get the FL-FS upgrade for free!
infuzion

Postby MyCo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 pm

infuzion wrote:
MyCo wrote:Why do those requests only come right after I bought some of their products. Same happened with the first S|M integration. And now I actually have licenses for all of their products, so there wouldn't be any benefit for me :twisted:
But you get the FL-FS upgrade for free!

Why should I care? It's part of FL, and I get lifetime free upgrades.
MyCo

Return to General