Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Flowstone Propaganda

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Flowstone Propaganda

Postby billv » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:22 pm

60000 hits on this thread....( which is great news..it means FS is not dead..it's alive and well :D )
But out of 60000 potential buyers...only 4 have come through..I'm gobsmacked.. :shock: :o :( :?
So, either,
1. I'm the dumbest salesman on the planet..(more than likely)
2. I'm the dumbest fashion designer on the planet( more than likley)
3. It's also probable, than the FS community was financially destroyed by the Corona meltdown,
that sent millions of people into bankruptcy, thus leaving the FS community in a state of "Povoro Christo"

:?
billv

Postby R&R » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:40 pm

Well... FS is kind of a dorment software :)

Maybe a shrinking market and customer base "for anything" plugins/audio/music due to the economy also... or should I say "the state of the financial system" rather, which is really on it's last leg.

Hits on the topic isn't a good metric for anything I suspect... There are vast amounts of indexing going on, search engines, bots/AI and lurkers that don't interact.
I haven't received a single message (forum, webpage etc) complaining that my plugin sucks, which is a "tell tale sign" that very few people are chosing to interact at all :lol: Kind of a metric, in a way... 8-)

My recommendation to try... if you're still interested in designing etc... would be to create synth-themed merch, that simply has the FS logo included, but isn't the main theme of the designs. And then sell them using regular channels for merch like mugs, t-shirts etc. That would widen your scope of customers...
R&R

Postby billv » Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:47 pm

Thanks for your feedback. I might try a few more designs. But I don't think it will work.
There's more than 100 items already, with lots of abstract designs instead of the normal stuff.
All brands have been covered..
Synthmaker..Flowstone..Flowpaw...Flowstem...Flowbotics...and Stonecloud...
It must be the prices...there seems to be no other answer. And I can't get it lower.. :|
billv

Postby billv » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:05 pm

billv wrote:60000 hits on this thread....( which is great news..it means FS is not dead..it's alive and well

Now it's 500000 hits :shock: .....so I don't understand these numbers. :? . when there are only 120000 members.. :?
It took 9 months to clock 60000 hits...now in just 3 weeks..450000 hits.....dosn't make sense... :?
billv

Postby R&R » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:43 am

billv wrote:Now it's 500000 hits .....so I don't understand these numbers. . when there are only 120000 members..
It took 9 months to clock 60000 hits...now in just 3 weeks..450000 hits.....dosn't make sense...

I see it.
But as I wrote...

R&R wrote:Hits on the topic isn't a good metric for anything I suspect... There are vast amounts of indexing going on, search engines, bots/AI and lurkers that don't interact.

Looks like someone might be trolling you... or just chose this forum or particular thread as a bot/script target.
The forum was down for a while?
Might be bots that brought the forum down...
R&R

Postby billv » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:43 pm

Here's a new shirt. It's called "Drop shoulder" but looks like a Kimono type of style..
Comes in 4 flavours..$39
fkim.png
fkim.png (66.04 KiB) Viewed 8803 times
billv

Postby billv » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:39 am

I found a black FS logo. So ther's a new T-shit, Hoodie, baseball cap, and shorts. :D
shirt.png
shirt.png (41.5 KiB) Viewed 3371 times

cap.png
cap.png (31.88 KiB) Viewed 3371 times

https://www.bvmusicsydneyaustralia.com/
billv

Previous

Return to General