Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

I am honestly completely lost.

For general discussion related FlowStone

I am honestly completely lost.

Postby Warkauze » Tue May 02, 2023 5:41 pm

I have absolutely no Idea where to begin. I got Flowstone a good amount of time ago, however I still cannot seem to get anywhere with it. I've tried looking through projects but non of it really makes any sense. Any tips or tutorials I should check out? I would love to be able to create some synths and effects without relying on the prebuilt modules like the oscillators. I would like to wait on learning anything about coding in ruby until I fell comfortable using flowstone.
Warkauze

Re: I am honestly completely lost.

Postby zayne » Wed May 03, 2023 11:39 pm

ive only had flowstone for like a month. What really helped me was downloading other peoples projects to see how they engineered things.
I already knew what features i wanted with my synth and i had the GUI drawn out already. So its been a fun journey for me to figure out how to reach my end goal.
Idk what u are trying to create but u can make a lot of progress very fast.
ZAYNE
zayne

Return to General