Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Wave array is giving me a headache!

For general discussion related FlowStone

Wave array is giving me a headache!

Postby MikeRS » Wed Jun 28, 2023 2:50 am

Why can i not load and play a wav file into this array?!
I have attached a picture showing my schematic.
Attachments
why.jpg
why.jpg (99.25 KiB) Viewed 4072 times
MikeRS

Re: Wave array is giving me a headache!

Postby Spogg » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:27 am

Not sure, but we need to know what’s inside the “load file dialog” module, because you have a string output going into the Load trigger, but your Path to the wav is fixed in the string that starts C:\users\Da…

Usually the path is chosen by a load file dialog and when the path is chosen (in Windows) the path is supplied to the Path input pin and a trigger is created by the dialog to actually start the loading.

Providing a screenshot is fine, but adding the schematic would help more… ;)
Spogg

Re: Wave array is giving me a headache!

Postby MikeRS » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:47 pm

I somehow managed to get it working, sort of. It's actually the Vektor FSM with a lot if your stuff in Spogg. :D
Does anyone know where i can change the length of the wav sample? i loaded one with 1 sec length. But it sounds like its only playing i tiny bit of it.
MikeRS

Return to General