Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Ruby midi control change

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Ruby midi control change

Postby kortezzzz » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:38 am

Agree with you, guys :D

I truly respect the DSP\Ruby gurus here and doing my best to follow after their "criminal" minds. People here do amazing things and make me very proud of being a part of this forum, BUT... There is nothing I can really innovate in those niches, so I most of the time here enjoy playing with member's new toys at the examples area and learn some Ruby on the road by asking grueling questions :lol:

keyjslider1,
your project seems to be very exciting. I'll be waiting for this. When talking about midi, there surly is a decent room in the market for new developments. You only have to follow live (and studio) performers and composers and listen to their BTW comments (like "I wish I had ^%$&@ right now). That's how my arranger project was born :) (It's finished and already staring at my site :D ).
kortezzzz

Previous

Return to General