Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

getting green from blue in render mode in DAW

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: getting green from blue in render mode in DAW

Postby tester » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Depends on where I work. But a good potential I see in Reaper.
Need to take a break? I have something right for you.
Feel free to donate. Thank you for your contribution.
tester

Postby trogluddite » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

tester wrote: But a good potential I see in Reaper.

That's been my favourite for a while now - my sounds aren't quite like yours, but I like to have much routing of signals between plugins, and work mostly without 'sequencer timing'. The routing possibilities are excellent - using plugins with multiple 'side-chains' for control is very easy to set up because the routing is so flexible - any channel of any track can go to any channel of any other track. And all tracks have identical possibilities, never forced to be used only for synths, only for audio, only for MIDI etc.
I have a few set-ups that treat the mixer like a big voltage controlled modular synth, with modulation/timing signals etc. sent between "modules" (plugins) via the audio routing . Float numbers are preserved exactly so long as gain = 0dB - much finer control than MIDI 0-127 is able to manage, and always sample accurate because its all streams.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby tester » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm

And just recently checked - it seems that during rendering via Reaper - tick25 works (while in my wavelab it was dead, or something is changed in FS to handle it differently). Not very accurate, but for random jamming it does not matters anyway.

The only downside in Reaper (and I contacted devs to get some info) - is the view/display accuracy in automation routines. Maybe they fixed it already, or maybe they fix it in the future. While 6 digit numbers are supported correctly (and stored in presets), displayed are only 3 as far remember. So having automated 0.00010 and 0.00015 you will see 0.000 or something like that in your settings; difference is discrete. I suggested they could do a custom switch for users to display full or simplified.
tester

Postby tester » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:44 pm

trogluddite wrote:...my sounds aren't quite like yours...

You think so? :mrgreen:
tester

Previous

Return to General