Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Synth examples.

For general discussion related FlowStone

Synth examples.

Postby joejoe » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Is there any where I could download some synth examples. New to FS and just now have time to see what its capable of. Still reading tutorials and user guide. Very inspired to learn ruby, the dsp code also looks simple yet very powerful.

I'm comeing from Reaktor so I'm also wondering what peoples thoughts are on how it compares to reactor. Aside from the compiler capabilities. I already see a difference when working with the built in Oscillators.

Info, info info!!!
joejoe

Re: Synth examples.

Postby trogluddite » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi joejoe, welcome to the forum.

Most of us synth fanatics here are also trying to get our heads around FlowStone - we mostly came here from using SynthMaker, which was the previous incarnation of this software, and a lot of cool new things have been added that we need to learn - so there aren't many full synth plugin examples around just yet.
However, check out the old SynthMaker forums - they're not actively maintained any more, so are a bit clunky, but there are loads of great examples of DSP and synths there, and most of them will load up into FlowStone OK.
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby joejoe » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:43 am

Thank you Tro, a lot of great stuff over there! :shock:
joejoe

Postby Sean » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:05 pm

It has been requested many times that the best stuff from the old SynthMaker form be ported over to this forum under a sub forum called Synth Maker! (or Whatever) but so far we are left to forage amongst the wreckage of the forum that was...most of the really good stuff is locked away in the members area :twisted:
Sean

Return to General