Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Flowstone IO homecontrol by Somfy

For general discussion related FlowStone

Flowstone IO homecontrol by Somfy

Postby chackl » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Hello!

I wanted to ask if Flowstone is able anyway to control the components of IO homecontrol made by somfy? And if is, would it be verry difficult?

I just want to control the temperature, and the Window opener and my heater because all those components are made by IO homecontrol... but the programming that i want to make is not possible with theit devices.

So is it possible in flowstone to control those devices?

Regards, C.Hackl
100% accuracy is the guarantee to your success. The value alters if you combine it with musical creativity.
chackl

Re: Flowstone IO homecontrol by Somfy

Postby DSP » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Is there any technical information anywhere? I can't find anything on their site.
DSP

Re: Flowstone IO homecontrol by Somfy

Postby chackl » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:54 pm

DSP wrote:Is there any technical information anywhere? I can't find anything on their site.

Well thats the probmlem i have too... XD - i'll write a mail to them if the first devices arrive at me ;)

There is on Box that is conected to the PC. all other devices comunicate wireless and get their power of solar energy. So for example in the summer i could close the rolleblind of the windows that are in the south, and if the temperature is cold enough outside i would open them... all those elements are IO homecontrol.

In the winter i can set up that the windows are closed after 5 minutes, turn off the heating,.... so the would be so much potential to save energy :D

Would Flowstone require new modules? Because it's just one little Box that conects to the PC... mabe it got a Ethernetport... but i'll se that in the next two moths. Just wanted to ask.

BTW Great updatet - so i may learn ruby in the winter-vacation ;)

Cheers!

EDIT:
here is the Homepage of Somfy:
http://www.somfyarchitecture.co.uk/
and here the Homeautomation:
http://www.somfyarchitecture.co.uk/inde ... atid=1&t=2
100% accuracy is the guarantee to your success. The value alters if you combine it with musical creativity.
chackl

Return to General