Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

I solved my array copy/paste issue. Here it is.

For general discussion related FlowStone

I solved my array copy/paste issue. Here it is.

Postby lalalandsynth » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:05 am

So in my plugin I have 3 windows - switched gui's so only one open at a time.
In each window I have 4 parameters created with an array = an envelope.
I wanted to be able to copy from one array to the other.

I solved this but then I realised that I might want to copy from say parameter 1 in window 1 to parameter 4 in window 3.
So I needed to be able to copy an array from any of the 4 arrays in each window and to be able to paste it into any of the 4 arrays in each window.

I thought of using the int from the gui switching to route it , but that had problems , selectors and multiplexes hold their value so just switching a window would do a paste.

So I came up with this , pretty simple in the end....I hope ? Being a noob I might be missing a much easier way to do this and if so feel free to tell me :)

Array copy paste.fsm
(139.56 KiB) Downloaded 851 times
Last edited by lalalandsynth on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lalalandsynth

Re: I solved my array copy/paste issue. Here it is.

Postby Spogg » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:45 am

Hey nice!

Well done Mr. Synth. :ugeek:

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby lalalandsynth » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:45 am

Thanks , I have yet to hook this up and see if I am missing something , but one module works so no reason to think that 3 will behave differently .

This could definitely be done with one Ruby window though :)

Now I am trying to think of a way to morph this into an undo . I might even just need one step of undo , just in case of a mistake when editing . Should be doable.

Need to find a way to have Ruby be one step behind in propagating a copy of the array , then just trigger that copy to go one step back.
lalalandsynth

Postby TeslaTronik » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:51 pm

very nice
TeslaTronik

Return to General