Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Poly Slicer V1.0 Alpha

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: Poly Slicer V1.0 Alpha

Postby tulamide » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:35 pm

It's strange somehow. This as well as all plugins done with Flowstones crash with exactly the same error report when I try to load samples. Since none of my tools, DAWs or non-flowstone.plugins have any issues, I always thought it's a bug with Flowstone. But to be sure about it, I made a drum loop, saved three times as 16 bit int, 24 bit int and 32 bit float.

Please have a look. If it doesn't work, you might find out why. And if it does work, I wonder why it doesn't on my system?

loops.rar on dropbox
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby djbrynte » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:59 pm

exo this is the best plug! i mean can i use this plug in FL studio and while playing its playing the sliced stuff in the slice tool?
Because then i can do hedegaard smoke weed vocals. Will show u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0UeLSMa_gs

0.40 in this video is example of the voice vocals.
djbrynte

Postby Exo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:02 am

tulamide wrote:It's strange somehow. This as well as all plugins done with Flowstones crash with exactly the same error report when I try to load samples. Since none of my tools, DAWs or non-flowstone.plugins have any issues, I always thought it's a bug with Flowstone. But to be sure about it, I made a drum loop, saved three times as 16 bit int, 24 bit int and 32 bit float.

Please have a look. If it doesn't work, you might find out why. And if it does work, I wonder why it doesn't on my system?

loops.rar on dropbox

It doesn't crash for me, but the samples load totally messed up. Like bits of noise but no waveform. Strange cannot be a Flowstone issue because I am doing everything myself (loading and playback)
Flowstone Guru. Blog and download site for Flowstone.
Best VST Plugins. Initial Audio.
Exo

Postby Exo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:05 am

Strange now I am getting a crash from my test samples! They was working before :?
Exo

Postby Exo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:10 am

djbrynte wrote:exo this is the best plug! i mean can i use this plug in FL studio and while playing its playing the sliced stuff in the slice tool?
Because then i can do hedegaard smoke weed vocals. Will show u.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0UeLSMa_gs

0.40 in this video is example of the voice vocals.

Yeah maybe, you will have to play around with it :)
Exo

Postby Exo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:14 am

tulamide wrote:It's strange somehow. This as well as all plugins done with Flowstones crash with exactly the same error report when I try to load samples. Since none of my tools, DAWs or non-flowstone.plugins have any issues, I always thought it's a bug with Flowstone. But to be sure about it, I made a drum loop, saved three times as 16 bit int, 24 bit int and 32 bit float.

loops.rar on dropbox

Thanks for the samples, I will do some debugging tomorrow and find what is going on. Flowstone might be doing something weird somewhere.
Exo

Postby djbrynte » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:43 pm

exo this is nice work. wana try beta when it comes pls :)
djbrynte

Postby Exo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Update! Added to first post.

*Fixed the crash when loading wave files.
*Added proper support for loop points, I was reading from the wrong chunk previously now I read from the Sampler Chunk.
*Supports 24bit PCM wave files, also 32bit PCM should be fine but 32bit float doesn't currently work.

TO DO

*Support 32bit float.
*Fully test and confirm loop points work.
*New GUI
*Look into adding REX support.
*Make 'Loop' and 'Reverse' polyphonic too.
*Anything else I forgot.... ;)
Exo

Postby tulamide » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:54 am

My beloved 24 bit int format works! Thank you :D

I then set up a loop in "100bpm_24bit.wav" using Wavosaur. Tested that file with Reaper and Audition. All show the loop's start and end position. Poly Slicer does not. I guess that's one of the cases I talked about, where the loop points are stored as media cues.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Postby Exo » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:34 am

tulamide wrote:My beloved 24 bit int format works! Thank you :D

I then set up a loop in "100bpm_24bit.wav" using Wavosaur. Tested that file with Reaper and Audition. All show the loop's start and end position. Poly Slicer does not. I guess that's one of the cases I talked about, where the loop points are stored as media cues.

Thanks for testing. Can you share the file for me to test?

Could be they are in the sampler chunk but there is an error in my code. If they are saved as Cue Points then I will of course have to add that back in ;)
Exo

PreviousNext

Return to User Examples