Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Refined Scope

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Refined Scope

Postby BobF » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:42 am

BobsRefinedScope.fsm
(165.12 KiB) Downloaded 948 times

Hello gang,

Ok, I finally got tired of over lapping views on the scopes when developing new modules and etc.
So I through together this one. Its a dual trace scope with separate amplitude controls for each channel and most important a dc offset control for each channel.
Modify if you wish, add more bells and whistles, and etc. , but if you do, please upload yours.
Hope it is useful to some!

Thank you all, BobF.....
BobF

Re: Refined Scope

Postby RJHollins » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:43 am

Looks good BobF.

Had no trouble running it on my system.

It looks a bit chaotic under the hood in some places, so it would be a little tougher to trace out. But believe me, I have create some of the nastiest looking ones.

Over my brief time with SM and now FS, I've had conversation with several of the 'Gurus' here, along with studying their approach to coding layout. As they say .... 'I'm feeling much better now'. :lol:

More important ... sure appreciate your involvement and activities here at the FS forum. Even if some of the projects talked about here are of 'different' interest, I try to learn from everyone's share.

I'm kinda hooked on the concept of FS and the things we are able to build. It is a hobby type of thing that helps me stay out of trouble ... and when things work, its kinda fun AND I could end up with a useful tool to aid in my audio work.

Thanks ... look forward to next posts.
8-)
RJHollins

Re: Refined Scope

Postby Spogg » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:42 am

Bob!! You is da mann!

That's the bestest thing you've done since you started up the whole Lissajou thing :D

This has gone directly into my Favourites hole in my toolbox and I will use it frequently.

One request I would make for the next version is some sort of amplitude readout something like full scale is 1Vpp so maybe x1, x2, x5, x10 etc. like you get on a physical scope. Then you can trim away from the set values with an amplitude knob which is how my own real scope works. This is of minor importance though since I rarely need to measue amplitudes in Flowstone, but it would be nice...

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Return to User Examples