Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Pitch Correction

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Pitch Correction

Postby StereoSpace » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:06 am

Hello! I found on the forum project and some for convenience decided to change, but for some reason after the export vst and then open it in FL plugin publishes some momentum and the sound ceases to move at all and the constant component of the signal. In what may be the case, someone tell me? Thank you.
project here:
https://yadi.sk/d/8AsCV2ippdquv
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Re: Pitch Correction

Postby martinvicanek » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:53 am

Try a DC blocker at the wet output.
martinvicanek

Postby StereoSpace » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:58 pm

martinvicanek wrote:Try a DC blocker at the wet output.

dc and 20hz remover added and not help(
image http://vtdevelope.clan.su/12.PNG
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Postby martinvicanek » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:09 am

StereoSpace wrote:Hello! I found on the forum project and some for convenience decided to change, but for some reason after the export vst and then open it in FL plugin publishes some momentum and the sound ceases to move at all and the constant component of the signal. In what may be the case, someone tell me? Thank you.
project here:
https://yadi.sk/d/8AsCV2ippdquv

Hm, it does work in FS though. Please check the audio routing in your FL setup, maybe there is a loop in there. Add a volume control to the schematic and see if it helps.
Nice modifications, by the way! ;)
martinvicanek

Postby StereoSpace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Thank you) the fact that my other plugin that has volume controls, and there is a similar problem when changing presets or after the actual rendering of the song, there is the same effect. I can throw the project, only a little later. This inhibits job ... and I would like to finish a lot of interesting plug-ins. I think together can solve this problem)
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Postby noisenerd » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:31 pm

I did a VST export here, and it worked for me in both Bidule and Reaper. Also works in FlowStone fine here, just to confirm. I didn't do in-depth testing, but I did try input directly from my audio interface and then from another VSTi in both hosts, played around with settings, etc.

I'm using the standalone version, so maybe it's something to do with the FL Studio version or FL itself?
noisenerd

Postby StereoSpace » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:46 pm

Standalone version works, and in the flowstone,
but vst format through the vial is such a terrible effect, when you add a file to the playlist, or when you press the stop button
GUI designer
StereoSpace

Postby tulamide » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:45 am

Maybe FL Studio has issues with the mono to poly routing? It is a hack.

And here comes Sherlock Holmes: "When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

So let's see. It runs in Flowstone. It runs as a standalone executable. It runs as a VST in Reaper. It does not run in FL Studio. So I would concentrate on FL Studio as the cause.
"There lies the dog buried" (German saying translated literally)
tulamide

Return to User Examples