Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

toolkit Nubeat7

Post any examples or modules that you want to share here

Re: toolkit Nubeat7

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Hey Newbeat7

Just a wee heads up m8, i found a little bug in your multi function slider! if you double click on it by accident it crashes the ruby part inside!

cheers!
Jay

Postby Nubeat7 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:57 pm

oh yes, default was not connected to the slider, anyways i changed the slider to the stock one and also i changed the wireless "set connector" to a "real" set connection inside the preset module, for easier usage

you can use any slider or knob instead, the importand thing is the presetmodule.....
Nubeat7

Postby RJHollins » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:56 am

Hi NuBeat,

The one I was talking of was the KNOB with the numeric entry that doesn't reset with a default.

I remember you showed this to me way back when. Was it an entry in the Knob's RUBY section that needed to add a 'reset to default' ? I can't remember what you said before :|
RJHollins

Postby Nubeat7 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:51 pm

@RJHollins

i meant the bug jay found, in the old slider there was a default function with doubleclick implemented but the default input wasn't there so it bugged...

about the editable readout, also there you can use your own knobs and sliders or implement a set to default function into the stock one... but you need to use the modified preset-, scale- and readoutmodules together!

i personally prefer a doubleclick to reset control to their default values, just add a default input and use something like this..
Code: Select all
def mouseLDouble x,y
    @value = @default
    output 0,@default
    redraw
end
Nubeat7

Previous

Return to User Examples