Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

IR load in buffer !?

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

IR load in buffer !?

Postby Wishx » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 am

Hey I'm using an impulse response loader I found in the forums, yet I would like to have an impulse response permantly loaded like its part of the software !? is this possible with some sort of buffer !? :?
Wishx

Re: IR load in buffer !?

Postby KG_is_back » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:00 pm

store the impulse inside wave-file primitive. it should hold the file permanently once it is loaded.
KG_is_back

Postby Wishx » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi sounds good, I'm a bit inexperienced with this, could you please edit the IR laoder I attached ? What innitialy need is a way to store and have an IR file loaded permanetly, then switch between multyple ones. so When the vst is exported there is no need to find and load those IR wav files. I hope you can help me with your experience :roll:
Attachments
IRLOAD.fsm
(56.54 KiB) Downloaded 1279 times
Wishx

Postby Wishx » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Anyone ? :?
Wishx

Postby MyCo » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Don't get it, the schematic you posted does what you want. Just load in a wav, and then save the schematic. On the next start, the data of the previous loaded wave is still there. That's the normal behavior of FS unless you use a trigger, that cleans stuff up, before you save it
MyCo

Postby Wishx » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:03 am

Thanks ! I realized it stores the wav in within itself ! Its a matter how I can make it so it can switch between wav IRs ,I trust with your experience you could help me , when you might find some time :)

Thanks again :D
Wishx

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:35 am

a right i think i get you! you want multiple IR waves to be stored and a way of retrieving them? you can do that by populating a wave array!

array.png
array.png (62.31 KiB) Viewed 31210 times

here i have set up a ten wave array to demonstrate what i mean! to populate the array you just load a file into each index and then use mem get to retrieve the wave at a given index! just remember that arrays start from 0.

i.e 0,1,2,3,4,5.......

here is an example
array.fsm
(53.37 KiB) Downloaded 1294 times

hope that helps!
Jay

Postby Wishx » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:03 pm

This seems realy intresting ! But how can I implement it to the original IR patch !? Never before have I used wave related processes so I'm a bit lost!
Wishx

Postby Jay » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:42 am

Hiya wishx

here ya go ive added a wave array to the IR Filter, inside you will find a little widget for populating the array with your chosen wav files, see the video on how to use it. you can delete the widget once your files are all loaded and you are happy, the files will be stored in the array.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGactBeY ... e=youtu.be

IR array.fsm
(139.36 KiB) Downloaded 1247 times

hope that helps
Jay

Postby Wishx » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 am

wow ! the level of helpfullness is maxed! Thanks so much :D I don't have words !
Wishx

Next

Return to DSP