Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Help with "windows" in GUI

DSP related issues, mathematics, processing and techniques

Help with "windows" in GUI

Postby Maryirita » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:29 am

Hi guys! I write because I have two interesting questions

1. I want to make a plugin that has two "windows" , that when you select one, the options of the other window are hidden. I put a simple example that i want. In the schematic, there is a selector with 2 items when I select item1 want it to look just the slider and when I select item2 want only see the potentiometer and not the slider, somebody know how do it? , i think that is using MGUI, but i don't know how :(

2. I want to put in each of the "tabs" 2 menus, "file menu " and a "help menu " like in any software, is that possible in flowstone ? somebody know?. I hope I explained well and can help me. thank you!
Maryirita

Re: Help with "windows" in GUI

Postby MyCo » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:44 am

1. Look at this schematic:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1193#p3802

2. You can do menus in multiple ways. There is already a module in the Toolbox that you can use, called "Menu". I've attached a simple schematic to show how you can trigger on a specific menu entry click.
Attachments
Menu.fsm
(1.7 KiB) Downloaded 1193 times
MyCo

Postby RJHollins » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:54 am

If I may ... MyCo's, 'Multi-Tabbed' window module is EXCELLENT, and has worked flawlessly in the transition from SM to FS.

For many of my projects, it is the foundation I build in.

Thanks again MyCo for putting this together and sharing to the community ;)

Sincerely 8-)
RJHollins

Postby Maryirita » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:26 am

Myco thank you very much, helped me a lot!
On the other hand, I'm doing a plugin to emulate sounds of water by applying a mathematical model made on the bubbles but I have troubles generating several bubbles of different sizes and at different heights, I tried to make a "while" entering the number of bubbles I want to create but it is rare because this only sounds when I move the slider. Also I have another problem that is saturating the amplitude ... and it's because it is not how much should be the maximum amplitude to not happening. I send the program, I appreciate any help, suggestions or information!.
Attachments
plugin.fsm
i hope somebody can help me, I'm noob jejej
(19.03 KiB) Downloaded 1162 times
Maryirita

Postby MyCo » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:35 am

Just had a play with the schematic. Not sure if that's what you wanted.

I've added a midi player, that emits midi notes of zero length at random time. The #bupples determines how many bupples there are emited per second.

In the bupple wave form code I've added a "dead" output, that kills the voices that are to silent to hear. That prevents the CPU from overloading after time.
Attachments
bupples.fsm
(47.45 KiB) Downloaded 1188 times
MyCo

Postby Maryirita » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:52 am

Myco seriously many thanks !!!! , you helped me a lot, i was blocked because don't know very well the structures in flowstone, thank you very much for your support !!! :D

PDT: can i bother you a bit by private message whit other question and showing you how the plugin progresses.???
PDT2: is my first plugin :oops:
Maryirita

Return to DSP