Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Forum server error

For general discussion related FlowStone

Forum server error

Postby Spogg » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:33 am

Guys, I’m currently unable to delete spam and have no access to moderation due to a corrupt server file. :cry:

I’ll ask Maik to see if he can contact Malc to correct it…
Spogg

Re: Forum server error

Postby trogluddite » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:40 am

Same here, unfortunately - I haven't been able to scrub any spam or kill any bots since some time yesterday p.m. :cry:
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Postby deraudrl » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:21 pm

That's odd: if anything I've noticed less spam than usual the last week or so.

(Traffic overall seems light lately, but then again I've been dealing with Real Life more than usual.)
I keep a pair of oven mitts next to my computer so I don't get a concussion from slapping my forehead while I'm reading the responses to my questions.
deraudrl

Postby trogluddite » Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:04 pm

The spamming does seem to come in flurries. How much spam you see also depends on how much time, and at what times of day, Spogg and I can be around. My sleep patterns are so screwy that you might sometimes see less spam just because I happen to be meandering through your time zone!
All schematics/modules I post are free for all to use - but a credit is always polite!
Don't stagnate, mutate to create!
trogluddite

Return to General