Support

If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com

There are 3 sections to this support area:

DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers

HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects

USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here

NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum

Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright

Quantum computing is a reality!

For general discussion related FlowStone

Re: Quantum computing is a reality!

Postby adamszabo » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:06 am

MichaelBenjamin wrote:speed of new technology has been too fast.

Says who? Its just your own opinion. I on the other hand think technology is too slow. Remember Back to the Future II when we were promised a floating hoverboard in 2015? Well that never happened :lol:
adamszabo

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Last edited by MichaelBenjamin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelBenjamin

Postby Spogg » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 am

I think that’s a well-argued point Michael, but what are we to do about it?
The tech train is unstoppable and many of us like that, but I sense you feel a bit overwhelmed.

One thing we can do is take a tech that we like, and discipline ourselves to explore the shit out of it.

Cheers

Spogg
Spogg

Postby MichaelBenjamin » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Last edited by MichaelBenjamin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichaelBenjamin

Postby Phil Thalasso » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Hello all,

I'm not sure that my opinion is needed here, but I basically agre with everybody.
Progress should never be hemmed, so that first step is one into the right direction.
Of course I can see Trogluddite's point as well. The people who are NOW able to use
that technology, will probably not use it for our best interest, if that were a free
and liberal society.
Since 9-11 we have seen drastic cut-backs in civil-rights in the western hemisphere.
Stateside it is as bad as in Europe and vice versa. I do not believe that the Deep State
ist just a political slogan; it does exist.
I'm also with MichaelBenjamin's arguments, that technology is progressing at too fast
a pace to keep up with it. I see this development very critical, especially with regard
to children. But that is the parent's realm of influence, not google's. Quantum computing
will not worsen he siuation.
Bottom-line is, that I'm glad I live in our das and do look forward to what is down the
technological line. Maybe I'll have a holographic 3D VSTi in 20 years, that would be cool.

You all have a good week-end
Best regards
Phil
Phil Thalasso

Previous

Return to General