If you have a problem or need to report a bug please email : support@dsprobotics.com
There are 3 sections to this support area:
DOWNLOADS: access to product manuals, support files and drivers
HELP & INFORMATION: tutorials and example files for learning or finding pre-made modules for your projects
USER FORUMS: meet with other users and exchange ideas, you can also get help and assistance here
NEW REGISTRATIONS - please contact us if you wish to register on the forum
Users are reminded of the forum rules they sign up to which prohibits any activity that violates any laws including posting material covered by copyright
Search found 3374 matches
- Mon Aug 31, 2026 9:09 am
- Forum: General
- Topic: Flowstone 4 alpha (FS4)
- Replies: 113
- Views: 5376006
Re: Flowstone 4 alpha (FS4)
I sent you an invite!
- Thu Aug 27, 2026 3:28 pm
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom VIBRASLAP
- Replies: 1
- Views: 321861
Quilcom VIBRASLAP
I had a suggestion to make a Vibraslap synth, so I bought one to help me mimic the behaviour and sound as best I could. It’s a simple percussion instrument, based on the idea behind the Peruvian Quijada. This uses a stripped donkey jawbone with loose teeth to make a rattling sound! I’ve made it very ...
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 2:12 pm
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom SIM-WATER
- Replies: 1
- Views: 87666
Quilcom SIM-WATER
I had a request to create a plugin to simulate water sounds. Although this was a bit vague, since it covers a huge range of sounds, I decided to have a go.
Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ygnswbu3dro10xt5i3rmy/Quilcom-SIM-WATER-v1.001.zip?rlkey=pecr7whsa57e5qy9hb2mn1w9t&dl=0
Video ...
Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/ygnswbu3dro10xt5i3rmy/Quilcom-SIM-WATER-v1.001.zip?rlkey=pecr7whsa57e5qy9hb2mn1w9t&dl=0
Video ...
- Sat Jul 25, 2026 9:28 am
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom FLEXATONE
- Replies: 0
- Views: 168669
Quilcom FLEXATONE
Someone suggested I have a go at a Flexatone, so, not knowing what one even is, I looked into it and bought one for fun, and to help me get the sound and behaviour better. First sold in America by Playatone, this 1923 invention is a novel percussion instrument mostly used as a sound effect in old ...
- Fri Jul 17, 2026 11:39 am
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom DAXOPHONE
- Replies: 0
- Views: 125532
Quilcom DAXOPHONE
When someone suggested I should have a go at a Daxophone, I assumed they meant a Saxophone, but they didn’t! The instrument is an invention of Hans Reichel in the 80’s and consists of a tongue made out of thin wood, mounted on a wooden block which uses piezo contact microphones for amplifying. The ...
- Thu May 28, 2026 4:00 pm
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom Monochord
- Replies: 0
- Views: 720375
Quilcom Monochord
The origins of the Monochord are attributed to Pythagoras, who made a single-string instrument to teach how tension and length would influence pitch. It has since evolved into many forms, often having multiple strings, to create a drone sound for ambient backgrounds and meditative purposes. Many ...
- Fri Feb 21, 2025 1:41 pm
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom SynthVerb
- Replies: 0
- Views: 124906
Quilcom SynthVerb
Hello!
When I released my Quilcom OscVerb it was received much better than I expected. I had suggestions about adding a MIDI output to control external synths, but FlowStone doesn’t support MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) and any connected synth would have to respond to MPE. To address the very ...
When I released my Quilcom OscVerb it was received much better than I expected. I had suggestions about adding a MIDI output to control external synths, but FlowStone doesn’t support MPE (MIDI Polyphonic Expression) and any connected synth would have to respond to MPE. To address the very ...
- Fri Feb 14, 2025 2:32 pm
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom SIM-DILRUBA
- Replies: 0
- Views: 122129
Quilcom SIM-DILRUBA
After releasing my SIM-SITAR someone suggested I should do a Dilruba, so I had a go (once I found out what it was!). This “bowed sitar” proved a real challenge, especially since it’s played with lots of portamento slides. So, this is my best attempt.
Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi ...
Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi ...
- Fri Jan 10, 2025 8:28 am
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom ENFORCER
- Replies: 3
- Views: 287555
Re: Quilcom ENFORCER
It's a thought...martinvicanek wrote:Beautiful!
On new years eve when the fireworks were on, I thought that might be an interesting task for Spogg... Would that be something you would consider perhaps for the next occassion?
- Thu Jan 09, 2025 3:53 pm
- Forum: User Examples
- Topic: Quilcom ENFORCER
- Replies: 3
- Views: 287555
Quilcom ENFORCER
Hello!
My elderly neighbour used to be a Chief Superintendent and collects police memorabilia. He got me interested in early police whistles, and actually gave me one which once belonged to the Liverpool City Police. I used to assume these were like “referee” whistles with a pea for modulation. In ...
My elderly neighbour used to be a Chief Superintendent and collects police memorabilia. He got me interested in early police whistles, and actually gave me one which once belonged to the Liverpool City Police. I used to assume these were like “referee” whistles with a pea for modulation. In ...